Director, Customer Success Optimization
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2023
Embracing a new era in patient care, Fullscript is a trailblazing health technology company changing the way health is prescribed.
We know the conventional model of patient care is ripe for innovation. At Fullscript, our work is guided by our mission of creating meaningful change for the future of our healthcare systems, so that integrative medicine will one day simply be called medicine.
Fullscript’s care delivery platform combines customized treatment planning, wellness protocols, data insights and ongoing wellness support, with the ability to prescribe and manage the use of healthcare’s best supplements all in one place. Above all else, Fullscript is trusted by practitioners due to an unrelenting focus on quality and a patient experience that can’t be found anywhere else.
With over 5 million patients served and 70,000+ practitioners supported across North America, we’re just getting started.
Come build a healthier future with us.
The Director, CS Optimization is responsible for the measurement and improvement of customer service metrics and performance. This includes monitoring quality indicators, compliance to quality procedures performance analysis, the identification of key priorities, development, and deployment of improvement initiatives, and influencing improvements in process and product design. Equips the Customer Care Team with the tools to interpret the data and “tell the story” to help their customers achieve sustained improvement and support them in their goals of delighting our customers. Builds strong relationships and integrates closely with stakeholder teams to prioritize initiatives, monitor root cause analysis, and findings, ensure a common approach, and optimize results for our customers.
What you'll do in this role
- Build effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Break down strategic problems, and analyze data and information to provide subject matter insights and recommendations.
- Structure and assemble data into multi-dimensions with various granularities (e.g., demographics, customers, products, transactions).
- Integrate information from multiple sources to enable more efficient processes, enhanced analysis, and/or streamlined reporting for customer data along with an effective operating model
- Develop solutions and make recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Support development and execution of strategic analytics & reporting initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze data and information to provide subject-matter insights and recommendations and provide tech stack optimization.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives and optimize forecast and hiring models.
- Promote a consistent customer view through the use of standardized data structures and reports.
- Ensure metrics are in place, monitor trends in customer experience, and identify areas for improvement.
- Lead the building of intelligence solutions, including insights and trends, to enable Customer Care teams to better interact with our practitioners and patients.
- Analyze trends in in-service performance and determines actionable items to improve customer transactions and strategy.
- Collaborate with Operations teams with a view to improving the timing and structure of reporting, including Peak Planning, for Customer Care teams to facilitate customer performance monitoring and decision-making.
- Facilitate cross-functional and complex issues management and exchange of information across Customer Care and related stakeholder communities.
- Develop and maintain the collaboration structure and communications channels with key stakeholders.
- Maintain close ties with experts across the team to understand their needs, then develop and adjust the optimal tools, metrics, and solutions to measure effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain an operating model across Customer Success that can scale with the business
- Identify and share Customer Intelligence improvement opportunities and options with Operations and Commercial teams.
- Consolidate, analyze, and document market research, customer and sales insights, metrics and data, and secondary research to provide an informed perspective on consumer and customer preferences and perceptions.
Your prior experience consists of
- Between 4 - 6 years of relevant experience and a post-secondary degree in a related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and experience in data preparation, data analysis, and statistical tool sets including but not limited to Looker, Spotfire, Tableau, SQL, SAS, R, Python, MATLAB, SPSS
- Experience preferred in Zendesk and/or Customer CRM, and/or Workforce management tool
- Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Collaboration and team skills
- Analytical, problem solving skills, and ability to influence
- Data driven decision making
- 2 -3 years experience in Strategy/Planning, Integration, Performance Reporting and Measurement, Marketing or Market Research, or similar roles
- Demonstrated understanding of the Operations processes
- Demonstrated understanding of customer analytics
- Strong Working knowledge of at least two of the following: Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Event Manager (EM), Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), Client Vision (CV), and scanning data
- Minimum 2-3 years leading complex data analytics solution builds using proven methodologies
- Experience in project management would be a definite asset
- Strong coaching, people management, and performance management skills
- Sound judgment and root cause analysis abilities
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive Pay + Stock Options
- Generous PTO (incl Flex Fridays*)
- Fullscript’s RRSP matching program
- Flexible benefits package (medical, dental, vision)
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products for you + family & friends
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both 🐶🏡
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles a lot of sensitive information, which means we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.