Baan LN Functional Consultant (Logistics Domain) - IT
Flex is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and cultivate a workplace culture of belonging that views uniqueness as a competitive edge and builds a community that enables our people to push the limits of innovation to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.
A career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference and invest in your growth in a respectful, inclusive, and collaborative environment. If you are excited about a role but don't meet every bullet point, we encourage you to apply and join us to create the extraordinary.
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add an Baan LN Functional Testing Consultant - IT located in Chennai / Pune.
Reporting to the Manager, the role involves
What a typical day looks like:
- Testing of Business Process in Logistics Module, in one or more areas of Order Management, Procurement, Warehousing, Production & Planning in LN Application
- Understanding of the functional Test cases & converting them into System execution to validate the results in LN.
- Perform functional & Integration testing of the solution to be implemented
- Ability to identify & change the Configuration, Master data setup in LN to be able to execute the validation of business processes in LN.
- Being the interface between local / regional and corporate teams and work closely together with several groups in the IT environment
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Equivalent is required
- 3-5 Years of Experience in LN Logistics
- Experience in LN End -End Execution in Logistics Domain
- Possess good Functional Knowledge in LN Logistics Domain in one or more of the modules including Order Management, Procurement, Warehousing, Production & Planning
- Must possess Strong Communication & Coordination Skills
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Required Skills:Computer System Validation (CSV), Manual Testing, Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Software Validation
Optional Skills:Flex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.