Reception / Business Support Administrator
Anord Mardix, a Flex company, is a global leader in critical power solutions. With facilities around the globe, Anord Mardix leads in critical power infrastructure, supporting a myriad of industries, from financial institutions to data centers.
At Anord Mardix, we welcome people of all backgrounds. We develop skill sets, encourage curiosity, and enable empowerment – we turn jobs into careers. If this sounds interesting, we’d like to meet you.
Anord Mardix, a Flex company, are a global group that manufactures switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies.
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add an additional Receptionist / Business Support Administrator located in Dundalk, Ireland
- Main role and responsibilities
- Supporting all areas of the business with administrative needs
- Organising travel for clients, directors and employees including flights, rail and hotel bookings worldwide
- Being the first point of contact for visitors and clients including client hospitality; meeting and greeting, providing refreshments and catering
- Managing budgets and ordering office materials
- Answering all incoming calls and directing them appropriately
- Posting all mail involving runs to the Post Office/Bank
- Organising Courier shipments and tracking deliveries
- Assisting Production and HR with daily administration tasks
- Managing the Meeting Rooms Calendar
- General upkeep of meeting rooms
- Any general administration duties as requested by the Heads or Department
Skills and Abilities
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organise own workload and use initiative
- Confident under pressure and able to handle multifaceted objectives
- High level of organisation
- Efficient with thorough methods of working
- Be willing and able to travel between sites as and when required
At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives.