Production Manager 2nd Shift
Anord Mardix, a Flex company, is a global leader in critical power solutions. With facilities around the globe, Anord Mardix leads in critical power infrastructure, supporting a myriad of industries, from financial institutions to data centers.
At Anord Mardix, we welcome people of all backgrounds. We develop skill sets, encourage curiosity, and enable empowerment – we turn jobs into careers. If this sounds interesting, we’d like to meet you.
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a/an Production Manager 2nd shift located in Henrico, VA.
Reporting to the Operations Manager the The Production Manager 2nd shift will be based in Henrico, VA. This role guides and coordinates activities of employees engaged in the following areas of a manufacturing department; multi-level assembly, electronic card/system testing and quality assurance to attain production goals consistent with cost, quality, and delivery requirements.
What a typical day looks like:
- Guides department activities to hold up design of new products, modify existing designs, improve production techniques, and helps on test procedures.
- Explores technology trends and market demand to plan projects.
- Contributes with management, production, and marketing staff to resolve manufacturing feasibility, cost effectiveness, and customer demand for new and existing products.
- Forecasts operating costs of department and directs preparation of budget requests.
- Partners with team and management in the development of the strategic plan and Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for the function.
- Reviews and establishes material, equipment, and manpower resource requirements.
- Prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply in order to meet customer requirements.
- Coordinates production activities with other functional groups such as planning and distribution.
- Selects and develops personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the production function.
- Accountable for controlling manufacturing operation and ensuring that production quality and cost targets are met.
- Working in extremely complex problems where the research of situations or data from an evaluation of intangible factors..
The experience we’re looking to add to our team,
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of operations experience.
- Production experience in the Electrical Distribution Industry or similar, or experience as a team lead/supervisor in a large scale manufacturing facility.
- Demonstrates advanced people and/or process management skills as well as customer (external and internal) relationship skills.
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers