Associate Production Supervisor
The Associate Production Supervisor will be based in Austin, TX. This is a new position opened due to business demand.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Responsible for the production of several processes/lines in a highly technical environment.
- Lead a team comprising individual professional (e.g. engineers/officers) to meet quality, cost, delivery and responsiveness requirements.
- Reviews daily/regularly plant operating performance and advises on changes in operating conditions that will improve efficiencies/quality.
- Troubleshoots/analyses operational problems and advises on their resolution. Holds regular discussions with operators to coach performance and improve operational understanding/capability.
- Receives and evaluates ideas for plant improvements and works with qualified engineers to develop project proposals.
- Provides technical/operational advice to project teams.
- May act as principal interface between the operation team and the maintenance function.
- May train and coach junior operators.
- Prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply in order to meet customer requirements.
- Initiates and participates in process development and cost improvement projects.
- Assist in department budget planning and manage department expenses.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance of standard
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- MS Office
- 5-7 years of Supervisor experience
- Good communication skills
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Problem solving
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
Is Sponsorship Available?NoFlex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the application process. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll discuss your specific situation and next steps (NOTE: this email does not accept or consider resumes or applications. This is only for disability assistance. To be considered for a position at Flex, you must complete the application process first).