Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and cultivate a workplace culture of belonging that views uniqueness as a competitive edge and builds a community that enables our people to push the limits of innovation to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.
A career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference and invest in your growth in a respectful, inclusive, and collaborative environment. If you are excited about a role but don't meet every bullet point, we encourage you to apply and join us to create the extraordinary.
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Launch Engineer located in Suzhou.
Reporting to the BD Director, the Launch Engineer role involves…
What a typical day looks like:
- New products promotion and support of KAM for earlier phase projects technical solutions with proactive way.
- New product launch support to customers during APQP phase
- New product trail issue feedback and solution support between customer and MCi
- Get customer 3D data and check with MCI products to propose appropriate solutions.
- Offer high quality service for customer and deal with customer complaint and improve customer satisfaction;
- Support Customer for interface design (especially first-time new product application)
- Make sure the technical definitions/Specification be clarified and key technical concerns can be tackled through Checklist in program management concept.
- Work with global launch team for coordination of projects tracking and problem solving.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor and management.
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- Solid professional English language skills
- Good understanding of plastics, metals material science & design and mass manufacturing.
- 5 plus years’ experience in application, product development or similar roles, of which 3 years in automotive.
- Direct working experience on actuator products will be a plus.
- Experience with 3D CAD Software (CREO, Pro Mechanical).
- Good Customer interface skills, solid negotiation skills.
- Experience working in a customer environment (and without sales supervision).
- Good technical communication skills.
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Housing fund
Job CategorySales - Marketing - Account Mgmt