Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and cultivate a workplace culture of belonging that views uniqueness as a competitive edge and builds a community that enables our people to push the limits of innovation to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.
A career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference and invest in your growth in a respectful, inclusive, and collaborative environment. If you are excited about a role but don't meet every bullet point, we encourage you to apply and join us to create the extraordinary.
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Financial Accountant located in Manorhamilton.
What a typical day looks like:
- Preparation with Finance team of Month end close, Journal entries and Forecast financial statements
- Responsible for ensuring full reconciliation of month end balance sheet in accordance to strict reporting deadlines
- Working closely with GBS (Shared Service Centre) on the management of the plant accounts
- Preparation of statutory financial statements, Revenue returns and other external reporting
- Liaison with internal and external auditors
- Development of and adherence to Corporate best practice policies and procedures supporting compliance to Sarbanes Oxley initiatives
- Initiate and implement process improvement activities to meet business objectives
- Detailed plant performance analysis and measurement against KPI’s
- Work closely with Finance team to complete activities of the accounting department
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA , CIMA, CPA or Business (Honours) equivalent
- 3-4 years experience in manufacturing environment
- Strong financial accounting experience
- Experience of Sarbanes Oxley implementation desirable
- Experience of implementing internal controls
- Excellent PC skills – Accounting packages, Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proactive and results/goals orientated
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
- You can deal with a solid manufacturing plant
- You can work for a solid employer
- You can work closely with the team of 3