Analyst - GBS Procurement
Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and cultivate a workplace culture of belonging that views uniqueness as a competitive edge and builds a community that enables our people to push the limits of innovation to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.
A career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference and invest in your growth in a respectful, inclusive, and collaborative environment. If you are excited about a role but don't meet every bullet point, we encourage you to apply and join us to create the extraordinary.
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Analyst – GBS Procurement in Chennai, India.
The Analyst - GBS Procurement should quickly and accurately process purchase orders in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, should have excellent stake holders service skills and works well in a team to consistently meet challenging performance targets
What a typical day looks like:
- Responsible to manage C class items procurement activities
- E2E Purchasing Cycle which included PR to PO, sending PO to suppliers, PO Confirmation, Delivery follow up and supplier payment coordination.
- Coordination with vendors for actual delivery status of material.
- On Time completion of Open Purchase Order Report and Shortage Report for Review.
- Working on Pull in, push out & Cancellation as per the MRP report and achieving the KPI Targets.
- Maintain Inventory to optimum level as per site requirement.
- Coordinate with Internal Business Partner (requestor) and supplier for Purchase Order Changes.
- Managing Supplier database.
- Should include Shortage / excess escalation management,
- Co-ordinate and follow through on urgent receive, past dues Management and resolving receiving challenges.
Competencies / Skills:
- Knowledge of MS office applications, end user functionality
- Understanding of Procure to Pay process
- Adhere to all organizational procurement policies and procedures (Desired not mandatory)
- Team player, high motivation, positive, can-do attitude, flexibility
- Good communication/inter-personal skills
Qualifications / Experience:
- Education - Bachelor’s degree (B.com/BBA/Diploma holders)
- Experience - 0 – 1 Year (Procurement / Supply Chain) (Not mandatory)
- Proficiency à ERP/P2P System Baan (Not mandatory)
- Knowledge of computer software applications - S Excel, Word & PowerPoint (Required)
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
Job CategoryGlobal Procurement & Supply Chain
Optional Skills:Flex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.