Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and cultivate a workplace culture of belonging that views uniqueness as a competitive edge and builds a community that enables our people to push the limits of innovation to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.
A career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference and invest in your growth in a respectful, inclusive, and collaborative environment. If you are excited about a role but don't meet every bullet point, we encourage you to apply and join us to create the extraordinary.
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Recruiter located in Guadalajara, North Campus.
Reporting to the Recruiting Manager, the Recruiter will be Responsible for a variety of recruitment activities ensure the organization’s recruitment process is efficient, effective, and equitable.
What a typical day looks like:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for a variety of roles
- Prepare internal and external social media job advertisements, web postings, and specifications in accordance with the organization’s recruitment standards and business needs
- Coordinate candidate interviews
- Review and follow up to applications according to Global Service Level Agreement
- Advise HR and hiring managers on market intelligence (available talent pool for specific skillset, market salary, feedback from market, etc.)
- Guide and develop a robust search strategy that exemplifies diversity and inclusion initiatives and affirmative action efforts
- Follow up to inquiries from candidates, managers, and external recruitment agencies about the organization’s recruitment activities and about the status of job vacancies without compromising the organization’s standards of privacy and secrecy.
- Build candidate relationships to foster positive candidate experience as well as future pipeline.
- Utilize skill-based interviewing techniques to test rank, select candidates and provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates based on the job's pre-established selection criteria and the organization’s recruitment policies
- Partner with stakeholders to prepare job offer components
- Develop strong internal customer relationships with hiring teams as well as cross-functional HR teams that foster a talent acquisition business partnership keen on business goals
- Serve as a Flex Ambassador promoting Flex culture and value proposition to candidates
- Represent the organization at job fairs and other recruitment venues so that potential candidates have an opportunity to learn about the organization and its recruitment activities
- Make sure all stakeholders follow Flex´s internal processes and relevant policies
- Ensure compliance with external regulations and requirements
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- Bachelor's Degree in Administrative careers related to the Human Resources area; career finished.
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant HR areas experience
- Must be proficient in English
- Preferred experience in social media (Job Boards).
- LinkedIn senior experience (Boolean search)
- Experience working with diversity and inclusion projects IS A MUST
- Must be able to communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to proactively develop and drive initiatives.
- Ability to communicate and demonstrate technical expertise with internal and external customers.
- Ability to handle sensitive information
- Manages the recruiting processes.
- Ability to understand business needs and connect those to human resources strategies and recommendations
- Capability to interact with individuals at all levels within the organization
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Manufacturing industry experience (preferred).
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
Job CategoryHuman Resources