Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and cultivate a workplace culture of belonging that views uniqueness as a competitive edge and builds a community that enables our people to push the limits of innovation to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.
A career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference and invest in your growth in a respectful, inclusive, and collaborative environment. If you are excited about a role but don't meet every bullet point, we encourage you to apply and join us to create the extraordinary.
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add an Industrial Engineer located in Juarez South Campus.
Reporting to the Business Excellence Manager, the Industrial Engineer is responsible for increasing productivity through the management of workers, methods of business organization, and technology to solve organizational, production, and related problems efficiently.
What a typical day looks like:
- Analyzes work force utilization, facility layout, and operational data, such as production costs, process flow charts, and production schedules, to determine efficient utilization of workers and equipment.
- Design, execute and optimize overall flows of material, WIP and FGI in the factory floor.
- Leads and supports initiatives to increase throughput, reduce cost and improve performance in constrained areas like Back End, Front End Operations & Supply Chain areas.
- Recommends methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities, such as restructuring job duties, reorganizing workflow, relocation work stations and equipment, and purchase of equipment
- Simulates process, materials and manufacturing workflow and gives input to process engineer
- Provides process time estimation to the quote team.
- Work measurement programs and analyzes work samples to develop standards for labor utilization using MOST and or adequate tools.
- Expertise on simulator management.
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Expertise on Lean Manufacturing
- Expertise on AUTOCAD software
- Strong knowledge on manufacturing capacity calculation (Direct Labor and SMT Equipment)
- Experience in SMT, Backend and System Integration Process Preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks based on demand
- Proactive team player with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively communicate with managers and employees of the organizations.
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
Job CategoryProduction Engineering