CEC Developer, Applications
The “Developer, Applications” will be based in Guadalajra North, reporting to IT Operations Manager.
In this role, you will be In-charge of ensuring continuity of IT systems by providing the planning, technical business, and project coordination necessary to implement, architects, designs, builds, tests, implement, develops software and resolve technical business solutions that automate specific business processes.
- Develop business solutions by working with required stakeholders to develop the strategy for implementation.
- Ensure product is complete and attain customer’s requirements along with functions properly
- Solution testing / QA prior to turnover to other teams for testing and user sign off.
- Partner with business stakeholders to evaluate & select appropriate technology vendor and/or applications to meet business needs.
- Work closely with server or database administration for any server/database migration, operating system upgrade to ensure all applications are running smoothly without impacting company day to day operation.
- Troubleshoot and research of codes to find causes of errors and revise programs
- Work hand in hand with database administrator to fine tune on database performance to optimize the performance of database and application.
- Consult with engineering staffs to evaluate and develop software-machine interfaces
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience .
- Requires some knowledge of application development, procedures, utilities and job control languages is preferred.
- Office Skills: typing, telephones, computer languages, word processor, spreadsheet (PC), software, computer trouble shooting.
- knowledge in SQL, .NET, C#
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
- Competitive Salary
- Life & Medical insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Food Coupons
- Saving Fund.
- Life Insurance