Analyst - General Ledger
Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and cultivate a workplace culture of belonging that views uniqueness as a competitive edge and builds a community that enables our people to push the limits of innovation to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.
A career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference and invest in your growth in a respectful, inclusive, and collaborative environment. If you are excited about a role but don't meet every bullet point, we encourage you to apply and join us to create the extraordinary.
What a Typical day looks like: •
- Process journal transactions as per the standard operating procedures.
- Post rectification entries for the errors identified by the supervisor.
- Extract report from the ERP system as per the standard operating procedures.
- Reporting activities - Generate and update the Trial Balance, PnL and Balance Sheet reports..
- Perform Reconciliation of Sub-module vs Trial balance • Work with Fin functional teams to help them on basic macros.
- Willingness to work in complex environment with strict deadlines on project
- Analyze data & come with findings on automation opportunity.
The experience we’re looking to add to our team: •
- Fresher - Bcom / BBA(Finance) / MCom / MBA(Finance).
- Good understanding on MS applications (Basic level). ‘
- Good knowledge of accounting principles.
- Good written/oral communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and ERP Systems.
- Good analytical skills and should be a team player.
- Willingness to work in complex environment with strict deadlines on projects,
Here are few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
Optional Skills:Flex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.