Senior Client Account Management, Government and Public Sector
Client Account Management Portfolio Services Team, Government & Public Services
We’re looking for an autonomous self-starter with outstanding organizational and program management skills—a strategic thinker who’s also a natural collaborator. As a Client Account Manager (CAM) in Deloitte’s Government and Public Services Industry, you’ll work with senior leaders, enabling account teams to deliver the best of Deloitte, strengthen relationships with our most important clients, and accelerate growth for the Firm. You will align with Deloitte’s businesses to execute business priorities and expand our services footprint, help develop and deliver cross-business (i.e. Green Dot) account strategies to address client issues, bring insights and leading practices to the account, and drive operational efficiencies to keep client service Partners, Principals, Managing Directors, and professionals client-facing and help account teams win work. You will be the important link between the larger firm and the account team.
How You’ll Operate
You will be a part of the GPS CAM Portfolio Team that supports a portfolio of accounts to deliver account management support services along 5 focus areas: (1) Account Strategy and Growth, (2) Analytics and Reporting, (3) Relationship Management, (4) Compliance, and (5) Account Culture and Engagement. These services are grouped into two categories: Core and On-Demand. Core account supports services are considered foundational, typically required on a set frequency, and proactively scheduled/delivered to those accounts by Portfolio team. On-demand account support services are ad hoc, typically account-specific, and requested by account leaders as the need arises. You will partner with other GPS CAM Portfolio team members to collective deliver these account services under the direction and support of a Portfolio Leadership Team. You are expected to be flexible and agile in your approach, prioritizing work, partnering across various groups and disciplines.
Recruiting for this role ends on May 31st, 2024
Work You’ll Do
Responsibilities will be based on specific objectives and the priorities of the account leadership team and with direction from your Portfolio Leadership team. You will create and coordinate content with high degree of autonomy in support of initiatives that advance account objectives related to the scope of GPS CAM Portfolio Services (not an exhaustive list):
Account Strategy and Growth
- Support accounts with strategic planning efforts, including annual account planning activities, coordination and development of account strategy session materials and day-of session support, and account strategic campaign tracking.
- Help to analyze sales pipeline data; organize and facilitate account pipeline review meetings; and maintain high degree of pipeline data accuracy and reporting.
- Facilitate account leadership meetings.
- Coordinate proposal support for small-mid-size deals.
Analytics and Reporting
- Support account leader goaling and metrics reporting.
- Coordinate responses to internal ad hoc data requests.
- Provide data insights into account operations, including drawing relevant insight from reporting dashboards.
- Facilitate account survey efforts.
- Help track third-party relationships.
- Coordinate client relationship assessments.
- Support the development of a relationship strategy and plan.
- Support conferences, events, and sponsorships.
- Support account with election transitions.
- Support account delivery excellence program.
- Establish required account-level confidential information management programs.
- Create and manage Certified-to-Serve programs.
Account Culture and Engagement
- Support account team all-hands meetings, including agenda setting, content creation of PPT slide decks, scheduling/calendar communications, and day-of logistics and meeting administration.
- Establish account onboarding/offboarding program.
- Provide information to new leaders about the client and the account.
- Develop and distribute content for account team communications.
- Plan and execute account team learnings, meetings, and events other than account all-hands.
At Deloitte, clients are at the heart of everything we do. As a part of Clients and Markets Growth, the CAM program is comprised of professionals who provide our most important client accounts with streamlined, cross-functional support. CAMs help build and execute account strategies, optimize internal support, and increase efficiencies to enable our account teams to provide the best Deloitte client experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated account management or consulting experience
- Minimum 4 years work experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite – strong PowerPoint and Excel skills critical
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel up to 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Experience working in a professional services firm
- Previous experience working with government or other public sector entities
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $66,200.00 - $121,800 You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.