Project Delivery Senior Analyst - UI Developer - TSP
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology who wants to work in a collaborative environment? As an experienced Project Delivery Senior Analyst - UI Developer, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery.
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
- Currently, working with our project team and our investment client being part of a traditional Agile scrum team to modernize their Transfer of Assets from the current legacy monolithic DB2 database sitting on mainframe to AWS Database
- In your role as the Project Delivery Sr. Analyst, you will be responsible for participating on a scrum team helping to design and implement custom code for new AWS applications.
- Strong communication and coordination skills are a must as you will be working directly with clients.
- Communicate regularly with Engagement Managers (Directors), project team members, and representatives from various functional and / or technical teams, including escalating any matters that require additional attention and consideration from engagement management
Our Core Technology Operations (CTO) team offers differentiated operate services for our clients with solutions to help organizations scale and optimize critical business operations, drive speed to outcome, deliver business transformation, and build resilience in an uncertain future.
Our operate services within CTO include:
- Foundry Services: Operate services providing flexible, recurring resource capacity for client initiatives, projects, tasks, and enhancement
- Managed Services: Operate services that provide ongoing maintenance, monitoring, and optimization for IT/Engineering applications & products
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience Java and AWS development experience
- 5+ years of NodeJS, and Angular
- 5+ years of experience with DynamoDB and AuroraDB
- Good at engaging Business stakeholders and apt at Business engagement and requirement discovery
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Must be able to work onsite in Charlotte, NC
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- AWS Certification
- Analytical/ Decision Making Responsibilities
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Analytical ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks into manageable work products
- Can operate independently or with minimum supervision
- Excellent Written and Communication Skills
- Ability to deliver technical demonstrations
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.