Health Care Specialist Master
Cloud Analytics Specialist Master
Responsible for working with various business and technology teams to deploy cloud-based data platforms. Develop a strategy to determining the solution’s architecture, evaluating cloud products and making key recommendations for the cloud platform. Monitor the cloud platform post-implementation to ensure the platform is meeting all defined metrics (performance, reliability, etc.).
AI & Data
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The AI&D team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
AI & Data will work with our clients to:
Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
• 6+ years experience with relevant technology consulting experience to include, enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures for data and analytics, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management
• 2+ years experience as a technical lead and/or architect for custom app and AI based solutions
• 3+ years experience with at least one of the following cloud platforms: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), IBM OCP and others
• 2+ years experience with large-scale application portfolios in enterprise-wide environments (including migration of on-premise workloads to the cloud), especially in Life Sciences and HealthCare
• 6+ years of proficient experience in architecting and managing HIPAA complaint platforms that support data strategies that comply to HL7 & CMS standards of electronic data exchange protocols like FHIR, C-CDA, OMOP etc
• 2+ years of product engineering experience to be able to deliver cloud agnostic end-to-end market ready SAAS / PAAS solutions that can be easily integrated to enterprise data warehouses and security frameworks
• Bachelor’s Degree in any of Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science or equivalent professional experience
• Travel up 50%
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• Experience building architectures with real time data movement or edge devices that use security and encryption protocols while data is in transit (ie: connected devices/sensors)
• Deep domain expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e. Windows and Linux IaaS, SAP, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, containers and Infra as a code technologies)
• Knowledge of cloud development platforms
• Understanding of the security aspects of cloud architecture
• Experience in all aspects of data governance and data engineering
• Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams, ensuring successful implementation of customer projects
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
• Demonstrated experience driving both the sales cycle by taking the lead in framing out client opportunities and leading the pursuit team to create the proposal content for client discussions
• Demonstrated experience with management and delivery of multiple strategic engagements for large global organizationRecruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.