Oracle HCM Cloud Implementation Lead - Core HR Module
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? Are you interested in helping clients drive alignment with their business, improve organizational and human resource performance and establish a culture focused on adding business value? That is what the new generation of human resource transformation is all about. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise Government and Public Services (GPS) clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte’s Human Capital practice.
Recruiting for this role ends on March 31st 2024.
Work you’ll do
As a Functional Oracle HCM Core HR Lead on our Human Capital team, you will:
- Assist with tasks such as: system strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to-be business process designs, prototype demonstration, functional configuration, testing, and client user training as it relates to Oracle HCM Cloud Core HR
- Perform project tasks independently and lead workstreams, directing the efforts of others
- Participate in and lead the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the client and contract
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Use your prior experience to anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The HR Transformation offering (HRT) transforms the way HR enables the business and the workforce. In this world of disruption, we believe that HR has an opportunity to take the lead and own enterprise-wide issues for the organization. From the creation of HR strategy using our leading Oracle-enabled HR Transformation labs, the application of design thinking that allows HR to challenge how work gets done today, to navigating the ever-evolving HR technology landscape to determine the right digital solutions to enable transformation, our HR Transformation practice is focused on helping HR take the lead.
- 7 years of consulting or industry experience delivering HCM solutions, preferably Oracle Cloud
- Experience as a functional lead on at least 1 full life-cycle implementation of the Core HR module for Oracle HCM Cloud
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to travel between 25-50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Bachelor's degree
- Big 4 consulting experience
- Oracle Core HR Cloud Certified Implementation Specialist
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $124,000 to $208,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.