Lead Service Management Analyst
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Services, LLC seeks a Lead Service Management Analyst in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Work You’ll Do
Provide relationship management and strategic vision regarding Infrastructure Architecture technologies. Work closely with the Architecture, Security, Operations, and Member Firm business unit teams to ensure consistency with the strategic design, implementation, and operation of services. Account for strategic oversight, organization, and leadership in infrastructure architecture, network security, and operational stability of infrastructure solutions. Identify opportunities to develop and integrate automation of managed services. Prepare management reporting by collecting, analyzing and accurately summarizing data and trends; recommend area of opportunities based on analysis findings. Oversee the design and delivery of reports and visualizations that analyze business functions, key operations, and performance metrics in line with the learning reporting and analytics strategy. Drive a culture of continuous quality improvement through delivering current and accurate reports to enhance performance. Communicate and translate requirements between technical and business teams. Develop and maintain a network of relationships within IT and the customer/business units on both strategic and operational levels for information or assistance to execute projects within program. Observe and analyze patterns, trends, and correlations in technology, and business practices, and (re)train as necessary to remain current in modern IT service management and business analysis best practices, frameworks, standards, and methodologies. Combine financial analysis with an understanding of the business to drive strategic insights and recommendations. Assess progress towards Globalize strategic priorities, identify gaps that require attention, and develop and execute plans to address.
Employer will accept a Bachelor's degree, or foreign equivalent degree, in Business, Business Intelligence, Economics, Information Technology, Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems or related field and three (3) years of experience in the job offered or in a Management Analyst, Operations Analyst, or Intern- Services-related occupation.
Position requires 18 months of experience in the following special skills:
- Gather vendor contract information to consolidate for cost saving and recoveries through enterprise agreements and standardizing the process.
- Provide oversight and development of the project scope, resource management, strategic direction, change management and standardization of service to deliver success criteria to effectively hand off a positive customer experience.
- Solution a process and tool to manage IT financial planning, forecast, and budget of NextGen Secure Network (NGSN) portfolio funds.
- Prepare management reporting by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends in PowerBI.
- Maintain resource management reporting and process using time entry and cost data sources.
- Coordinate between product owners or project managers to execute projects and procedures.
- Establish and maintain procedures that ensure compliance through the SSDLC, TOMS checklist, SLAs, and other standards.
- Develop and execute plans to address current process needs by leveraging Power Platform (PowerBI, PowerApps and Power Automate).
- Provide strategic oversight and subject matter expert on implementation and onboarding of SplunkITSI and Dynatrace.
*Travel Required: Up to 5% of domestic travel as needed
*Work from home/telecommuting allowed within commutable distance
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.