Senior Application Developer
Deloitte Services LP seeks a Senior Application Developer in Hermitage, TN.
Work You’ll Do
Assist in designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting application software. Assist in investigating and correcting reported issues with existing software. Collaborate with various functions to assist with analyzing the business needs and develop logical specifications for hardware/software systems. Assist with gathering information and evaluating output requirements and formats. Assist with developing test cases and testing procedures. Work closely with application developers, designers, and architects to ensure a shared understanding of the business model and detailed function requirements. Pull business data and assist with developing reports, charts, and presentations that aid leadership in making strategic decisions. Assist with planning and designing business processes to improve business activities.
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Eighteen months of application development experience.
- Experience must include one year of:
- Participating in application architecture and tool development for web solutions to fulfill project business requirements;
- Designing and developing UI layout and front-end programming for web applications that match wireframes using HTML5, CSS3, and AngularJS;
- Utilizing AngularJS to bind information between elements of webpages and for routing webpages;
- Working with npm commands and using package.json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of Node JS applications;
- Improving GUI, solving the navigational issues, and providing support to senior web developers;
- Utilizing source control tools, including Azure DevOps, Github, and SVN, to perform code changes; and
- Performing code optimization and testing website across browsers.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?