Product Manager 2
Do you enjoy cutting edge technology and solving difficult problems? Are you interested in working across a variety of areas from requirements to architecture, testing, deployment and beyond? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! We are looking for a seasoned product manager to join our growing Hybrid Operate team, contributing to the success of the technologies we build for our clients.
Harnessing the power of emerging technologies requires you to overcome complex systems integration challenges, both within your own organization’s walls, and with your external partners, suppliers, and clients. Our Hybrid Operate Product Management team provides in depth knowledge on wide array of solutions and brings focus to the toughest problems through the design, development, and implementation of software solutions. A career at Deloitte will put you on the frontline, supporting clients tasked with the most critical technical challenges.
Against an increasingly complex landscape, we help clients mitigate risk and achieve compliance. We do this by leveraging our deep knowledge of industry regulations and proven methodologies to design, assess, and transform their processes. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, reliable, detailed, and exude excitement for seeing software products from ideation to launch and scale. This individual must thrive in a fast-paced environment, and be willing to mentor and grow less-experienced product managers.
Work you’ll do:
- Provide cross-functional leadership in support of requirements related to product development across multiple industries including healthcare and financial services
- Manage the product development process from ideation through delivery for a wide range of technology mediums and clients
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs
- Work with development teams, clients, and integration partners on a variety of emerging-tech apps and services
- Develop visions and roadmaps for the product based on input from internal stakeholders, customers and the market
- Prioritize features based on needs and benefits to the client organization, to include its user base, to maximize product value.
- Employ a strong empathy for users and stakeholders to generate products with satisfying user experiences
- Understand and define a client’s problem and articulate it to the development team to drive solutions
- Test product hypotheses and manage user testing cycles
- Break down complex problems into actionable steps for the development team.
- Facilitate collaborative decision-making during workshops
The desired candidate will have excellent presentation, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and the ability to interact with and influence all levels of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of Product Development experience
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and translate plans into phased actions
- Experience developing and owning vision, blueprints and architecture to build mid- to large-scale software/SaaS products in marketing services tech; related additional experience in professional services, implementation or managed services preferred
- Working knowledge of the Life Science and Healthcare or the Financial Services industries and the practical application toward software solutions
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development methodologies (JIRA experience is a plus)
- Extensive understanding and responsibility in project and program management principles, with explicit experience in the application of these principles to developing marketing technology solutions
- Ability to conduct requirements and design workshops
- Must have a good understanding of Cloud platforms (e.g. AWS)
- Experience working in onsite / offshore models
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Proven ability to successfully collaborate with client stakeholders from various parts of the organization and drive successful cross-functional outcomes
- Experience in mentoring junior staff members
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Experience in emerging markets (e.g. Environmental, Social and Governance)
- Hands on experience product management experience with one of the big 4 firms
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?