Seasonal Tax Delivery Senior - Global Employer Services
This is a seasonal opportunity expected for the Summer/Fall 2023 or other mutually agreeable period. Extensions may be available upon mutual agreement. Remote opportunities available.
Come join the world’s leading professional services firm where you will be heavily engaged on multimillion-dollar, multi-year transformation programs for the Global Employer Services (GES) business in Deloitte Tax. If you are prepared and poised to take the next step in your career where you can help drive strategic initiatives across a global business platform, we want to talk to you. The time is now for you to fulfill your greatest potential and reap the rewards of your significant efforts!
Work you’ll do
- Apply your technical experience in tax compliance and compensation engagements to identify and consult on tax issues.
- Participate, or possibly lead projects, in expatriate and inpatriate tax, tax reconciliation calculation, mobility program support, global compensation review, global pensions, and payroll.
- Report to the engagement Manager(s) or Senior Manager(s) and assist in leading the overall engagement coordination as well as provide technical guidance to junior team members.
- Manage and develop staff team members.
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our Global Employer Services mobility tax professionals assist our international clients in managing employer and individual income tax obligations for their mobile employees working abroad and inbound which includes but not limited to preparing and reviewing income tax returns and cost projections. In addition to managing compliance, the practice consults clients to develop international assignment programs and policies and to minimize tax obligations through the use of effective tax planning. Learn more about Deloitte Tax Global Employer Services.
- 3+ years of experience in global personal income tax and compliance
- Managing people, Client Interaction, etc.
- Office/Technical skills including Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, QlikView, and Tableau
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- One of the following accreditations obtained, in process, or willing and able to obtain:
- Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office if eligible to sit for the CPA
- If not CPA eligible, one of the other designations listed below based on role requirements and business approval:
- Licensed Attorney
- Enrolled Agent
- Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR)
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP)
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS)
- Certified Pension Consultant (CPC)
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Workday Certification
- Master’s Degree or equivalent
- Global experience (foreign language skills, lived/studied abroad, strong cultural awareness)
- Strong analytical, consultative, and project management skills
- Strong communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills
- Attention to detail with a focus on quality; and deadline and results-driven
- Leadership skills in managing client relationships and the ability to develop customized solutions to meet client needs with the ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage assignments in a team environment
- Capable of working within large, complex engagements and able to work efficiently and with a sense of urgency
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $64,400 to $141,700.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?