Data Process Consultant
Strategy & Analytics – Business Strategy Consultant
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence by tapping into the power of data analytics, robotics, and cognitive technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI). Our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients leverage rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to solve the most complex of problems. By joining our team, you will play a key role in helping to our clients uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data and transforming the Government and Public Services marketplace.
Work you’ll do
Are you a big-picture thinker who connects the dots and thrives on anticipating the unexpected? Are you energized by helping organizations prepare for challenges to mitigate risks? If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise our Government and Public Sector clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte Consulting’s Strategy team! In this role you will be developing, implementing, and sustaining business processes and governance for one of our DOD clients.
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Strategy offering leads strategic planning & portfolio management and reporting & monitoring workstreams. This includes day-to-day client interaction and leads to the creation of relevant resources and materials (such as strategic plans, roadmaps, etc.) and work products (such as development of performance metrics, tracking dashboards, etc.) in order to successfully implement client vision.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Engineering, or other business-related field
- Must currently hold a TS/SCI clearance
- Experience in Business Process Development, reporting and governance processes, stakeholder engagement, and strategy implementation
- 5+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 5+ years of experience with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Experience working within AI/ML or Data projects
- Experience in the DOD mission space
- Experience working independently with minimal guidance
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other STEM Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Experience working with Lean Six Sigma
- Previous hands on experience with value stream mapping and predictive modeling
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?