ETL Developer - Solution Specialist (Datastage)
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below…
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
The Solution Specialist (DataStage, Oracle) will be responsible for data integration using PL/SQL Stored Procedures for an Enterprise Data Warehouse built on Oracle.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Must have 3+ years of experience working within Data Warehouse environments
- 3+ years of experience with IBM DataStage
- PL/SQL experience
- Experience with Microsoft Power Apps
- Experience with data warehouse integrations and designing dimensional data models
- Must be able to maintain an Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) in support of business intelligence analytics
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must live a commutable distance to one of the follow cities or be willing to relocate to one of the following USDC locations: Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA.
- Limited Sponsorship: Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Must be in your designated office location 10%-30% of each work week
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?