Full Stack Developer
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology, and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings a fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promises.
The Systems Engineering offering is comprised of experienced professionals who help guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. This can include the delivery of large-scale software applications & integrated systems, the development of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integrations solutions, and the delivery of technology enablement to support CIO services transformation. Our Systems Engineering offering focuses on key client issues that impact the core business, provide operational value, drive down the cost of quality, and enhance technology innovation.
Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte’s Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our client’s business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organizations and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations, and industry-driven solutions.
Work you’ll do
This role is for a skilled and adaptable full-stack developer to join a fast-paced development effort to re-architect and modernize a high-visibility system. As a core member of our development team, you will design, develop and modify custom software solutions that solve problems, improve business operations, and manage the complexity inherent in technology change.
- Design, develop and modify software systems and custom components using a modern dev stack.
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers; analyze systems flow, data usage, and work processes; and investigate problem areas.
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems.
- Develop and execute test procedures for software components.
- Analyze user requirements to derive technical software design and performance requirements.
- Lead PL SQL development, owns the repo(s), approves merge requests, accountable for the quality.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active Secret Clearance is required.
- 2+ years of experience in Full-Stack software development
- 2+ years of experience utilizing Oracle PL SQL
- 3+ years of experience in Front-End development
- Experience in developing stored procedures, functions, Views and Triggers, and Complex queries using Oracle DB
- Experience in software development using PHP
- Experience working with XML/JSON
- Experience using GitLab source code management
- Experience working with Agile Development Methodology
- Experience deploying software/database using CI / CD pipeline leveraging tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, etc
- Previous experience working with the State Department OR CA/CST preferred
- Oracle Certification Preferred
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?