International Trade Facilitation Senior Manager
Deloitte’s Enterprise Performance professionals are leaders in optimizing operations that span the entire enterprise of an organization, from strategy to implementation and operation. By joining our team, you can help clients achieve impact and value from their investments in both people and technology that support enterprise-wide operations, as well as solutions for specific functions in the organization, from IT to finance and the supply chain.
Work you’ll do
Lead business development efforts for USAID opportunities in the trade and investment space. Deliver innovative solutions in trade facilitation, export promotion, and investment generation/regulation. Position for future COP role in USAID trade & logistics program and deploy to the field if/when successful.
- Support the account teams with building relationships and strategically positioning the Firm with international donor organizations and stakeholders
- Support account strategy and planning, including operating model, go-to-market approach, governance, and enabling infrastructure in the area of International Trade Facilitation
- Go-to-Market approach: Support Account Leadership in developing an approach for identifying and winning project opportunities that are aligned to account priories
- Provide leadership and expertise in International Trade Facilitation to achieve project goals and project delivery to the highest standards
- Collaborate with Project Leads to execute projects and provide International Trade Facilitation expertise to develop technical scopes of work, annual workplans, and technical documents
- Coach, mentor and provide ongoing performance feedback, including annual performance review feedback, to Team Leads and technical staff
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Finance & Enterprise Performance (F&EP) teams advise, implement, and deliver as-a-service solutions to help clients develop strategies and capabilities that support enterprise-wide decision-making, develop operating models to optimize organizational performance, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to travel 5-25%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- 10+ years of experience supporting International Donor Organizations in international trade
Experience in the following:
- Strategic Development
- International Trade
- International Finance Advisory
- Trade and Investment
- Investment Promotion
- Trade Facilitation
- Senior Programme Management
- Export Promotion
- Project Proposals
- Investment generation and access to finance
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?