Epic Claims Tester
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology who wants to work in a collaborative environment? As an experienced Epic Claims Tester you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery.
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you’ll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level. Project activities includes but not restricted to:
- Provide Epic system testing support for Claims applications build
- Support system activities- Maintenance (Batch Monitoring, Files Uploads, Enrollment and Eligibility configuration, Benefit engine, premium billing etc.,),
- Incident Management, Production Support (manage and monitor module specific activities, resolve any issues) and Minor Enhancements
- Help client with test plan strategy, test plan, test case development, testing (integrated, regression and system)
- Apply technical expertise in testing, automation of test script execution, test data creation and test case development
- Analyze, identify and advise any workflow changes and document the same for testing purposes
- Regular communication with client and project leadership to ensure smooth functioning of project
- Supports the stability, availability, and performance of enterprise systems (e.g., systems, applications, network, databases, storage, security) by performing analysis to identify problems, trends, and opportunities for improvement
The US Core Industry Solutions Offering encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core our client’s business. We incorporate expertise from across the firm to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions according to industry strategy. Core Industry Solutions will be known in the market for a focus on transforming industry operations through industry technology solutions.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2+ years of related Epic and hands-on testing experience
- Claims Intake/Adjudication/EPIC Knowledge, IBM Rational, Rational Quality Manager, Selenium, Test Strategy Document, Test Plan, Test Case development
- 2+ years of Industry experience especially in Epic projects
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Role is remote
- In depth SDLC Knowledge, JIRA, Confluence, Splunk, Automation
- Java Coding, SQL Developer, Eclipse, GIT Hub, Angular JS, SOAP UI, WINSCP, Postman, Swagger, Ready API, Visual Studio, Finance, EOB,EOP, Share Point Knowledge, TDM, Benefits Knowledge, Claims Extend, SOX, Paper Intake
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $82,000 to $110,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?