Federal Health Leader
Are you looking to make an impact by helping agencies meet their mission goals through successful implementation and operation of their regulatory, mission or compliance programs? Are you ready to help our clients mitigate risks that arise from transformational core business operational change or ongoing operations? Are you interested in helping clients transform how they operate their business to be more effective? If so, Deloitte’s Regulatory Compliance team could be the place for you! Our team brings professionals with diverse skillsets including deep experience in industry, AI-enabled data analytics, statistical modeling, and cloud technologies to help our clients preserve their reputation and public trust of their agencies while managing regulatory demands.
Work you’ll do
- Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of complex projects
- Actively participate in development of business and vendor relationships
- Review and approve the quality assurance/quality control approach through coordination and oversight of the PMO and Analytics teams
- Identify risks and issues, and provide guidance and direction on project plans
- Approve key deliverables, including monthly and quarterly report
- Provide counseling & coaching, oversight, and support for delivery teams and staff
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
We bring a diverse set of forward thinking capabilities to help agencies proactively manage risks they face in their dynamically changing environments. Our team assesses and transforms the process, controls, and/or infrastructure needed to help our clients address a wide variety of regulatory and compliance risks. We leverage solutions that align to the end-to-end regulatory lifecycle through leveraging AI technology and innovative solutions that incorporate industry as well as domain knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 10 years of professional work experience
- DC Metro area
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Experience with Federal Health programs
- Clinical quality experience is a plus
- Experience in health equity/health disparities
- Experience with risk adjustment methodologies
- Value-based care highly preferred
- Experience in data science and machine learning
- Master's degree in related field
- 12+ years of experience in Healthcare analytics
- Experience with programming in SAS/R
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools
- 10+ years of supervisory/leadership experience within the healthcare industry
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?