Energy Regulatory Consultant
Join our team and begin tackling critical issues at all levels of government in a team-focused environment with an emphasis on personal and professional growth. Now more than ever, organizations need support to address pressing needs in accounting, budgeting/forecasting, financial reporting, assurance, and internal controls. Accounting & Internal Controls (A&IC) is well-positioned to help our clients address their most urgent finance transformation needs. If you are interested in helping organizations effectively manage financial risks, then our team would be a great fit for you!
Work you’ll do
- Review and analyze energy regulations regarding environmental, social, and economic impacts of energy project development
- Budgeting and planning for operations
- Actively participate in development of business and vendor relationships
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Help our clients make infrastructure decisions that strategically align with organizational objectives
- Build suitable structures, systems and controls so that our clients can deliver capital projects with confidence
- Deploy construction analytics to help our clients harness data to create insights in digestible and actionable form
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Join our team of engineers, economists, planners, financiers, and data scientists who work to build and improve infrastructure and support economic growth across the United States. We work collaboratively to help agencies plan, finance, develop, build, and deliver the next generation of infrastructure across the Federal Government, State Governments, and Local Municipalities. The client issues we tackle include transportation, energy/renewables, connectivity, social and health infrastructure, disaster response and recovery monitoring, and smart infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Environmental Science, Business, International Relations, Engineering or another business-related field
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- 2 years of experience analyzing energy regulations
- 2 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Previous Professional Services Firm or Big 4 experience
- Currently certified as a PE, AIA, PMP, PSP, CCM
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Energy and Environmental Law, Economics, Environmental Engineering or another Business-related field
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?