Advisory - Senior Consultant - SAP Treasury
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
Work you’ll do
We are looking for an experienced SAP treasury transformation and treasury technology delivery Senior Consultant to join our treasury advisory practice to help drive growth and manage delivery teams, bring subject matter expertise around Treasury strategies, processes, organizational transformation and implementation of treasury management system to our consulting services.
Our delivery of services focuses on treasury and risk management strategies, M&A, treasury transformations and treasury technology solution delivery. This position will focus on business opportunities, growing the practice and strengthening the existing client relations through advisory services, solution design and delivery.
SAP Treasury Senior Consultant:
The position provides excellent opportunity for:
- Define, plan and execute SAP cash management, Treasury management including Transaction management, Hedge management and accounting, Liquidity planning and analyzers.
- Lead, develop teams that deliver technology transformations services to Fortune 500 corporations including treasury IT strategy, bank connectivity strategies (e.g. SWIFT, multibank reporting), vendor selections, organizational and process improvements, and TMS implementations
- Provide SAP treasury, risk management and technology advisory services to our clients.
- Playing a key role in client communication, relationship development and retention
- Ensuring products/deliverables meet contract/ work plan specifications and deadlines
- Develop tools, methodologies and assets for project delivery
- Involvement in expanding our service offering and business growth through involvement in sales, proposals and development of new business strategies
- Mentoring of junior professionals
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record.
- 4+ years of consulting or major corporation treasury or bank treasury experience with focus on technology including treasury management systems specifically SAP Treasury
- 2+ years of SAP Treasury consulting experience, preferably through multiple implementations with at least 3 full-life cycle implementations covering all phases of software development life cycle including requirements gathering, design, build, testing, cutover and go-live.
- Hands-on expertise with any of the SAP Treasury core components (i.e. Cash management, Transaction manager, In-house cash, Risk analyzers, Liquidity planner, Hedge management and accounting, SWIFT integration, BCM, integration with financial accounting and other applications).
- Experience developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under inter-dependent project deadlines.
- Experience with treasury transformations, vendor selections, TMS implementations.
- MBA, CPA, CTP, or CFA preferred
- Existing relationships with SAP user community is a plus
- Experience on SAP integration with trading platforms (e.g. FXall, 360T) and market data feeds (e.g. Bloomberg and Reuters)
- Good working knowledge of cash management, FX, Debt capital markets and interest rate risk management
- Record of consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility from the Corporate Treasury or TMS vendor space
- Ability to lead small teams and own deliverables
- Entrepreneurial nature: resourcefulness, flexibility, creativity, high-energy and versatility.
- Strong presentation, consulting, project management, client, and training/ mentoring skills
- Strong executive presence and good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead a team and to establish credibility as a trusted advisor with clients.
- Strong personal network of industry contacts in major target major corporations and financial institutions.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- General understanding of the relationship among business, protection, technology and industry issues and characteristics
- Demonstrated ability to plan marketing programs, create and direct proposal, and presentation effort.
- Professional competence in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Ability to travel 40%- 70% on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sector you serve
- Limited visa sponsorship may be available
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, Jersey City, California and Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to New York City, Jersey City, California and Colorado takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $102,750 - $188,375.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?