Deloitte Greenhouse Experience Breakthrough Lab Producer-Specialist
The Deloitte Greenhouse® Experience – Specialist
Thousands of executives have experienced the transformative power of The Deloitte Greenhouse® to tackle their toughest business challenges. It takes specialized skills, proven best practices, and deft executive facilitation to deliver results that are anything but business-as-usual. Our dedicated teams engineer environments and experiences—physical and virtual—for leaders and their teams to achieve breakthrough.
We are looking for authentic, motivated, organized, and creative team members with a strong sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence. You are excited to learn new things and are energized thinking about how to help businesses solve their toughest challenges, particularly in a team-setting. Specific background, expectations, and experiences vary by role.
Interested in joining our motley crew? Find out more about what we do and what it takes to join The Deloitte Greenhouse.
Work you’ll do
The Deloitte Greenhouse® is searching for a Breakthrough Lab Producer to join the Breakthrough Experience team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a wide array of clients to solve exciting business challenges, stretch your critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and network with executive-level clients as well as Deloitte leaders. The Breakthrough Lab producer plays an integral role in the success of labs, including:
Lab Design: In your role you will support Deloitte Greenhouse® Breakthrough lab design, which includes planning, producing, and managing all lab materials and tools (physical or digital), participating in and documenting design sessions, researching as part of the design effort, managing pre-lab interviews as appropriate, and creating an immersive experience for lab participants. We are looking for someone with strong production skills and a passion for creativity.
Lab Delivery: As a Breakthrough lab producer you will participate in day-of Breakthrough Lab delivery on an ongoing basis, which includes managing materials and technology, sharing content, playing music, serving as the main logistics point of contact, facilitating lab break-out activities under the mentorship and guidance of Lab Managers and Lab Leads, and updating lab materials in real-time as needed. Lab producers are also responsible for developing comprehensive documentation for each lab, which includes capturing notes, synthesizing, and organizing the information for documentation purposes. We are looking for someone with executive presence and attention to detail.
Project Management: Breakthrough lab producers play an important part in managing logistics and providing both operational support and underlying project management for assigned Greenhouse labs and other events in the Deloitte Greenhouse®. This includes adhering to milestones, escalating potential risks, conducting necessary reporting efforts for the team, and maintaining appropriate document management systems and team collaboration infrastructure. We are looking for someone with strong project management skills and the ability to drive progress while working independently.
Greenhouse Program Support: In addition to delivering labs, you may also have the opportunity to support national or local special projects as well as test creative and innovative approaches that could be leveraged in the Deloitte Greenhouse® portfolio. We are looking for someone who thrives in a collaborative team environment and is energized by challenging the status quo.
What we’re looking for
In this role you will exercise skills in the following areas:
- Working independently and proactively
- Managing work across multiple streams
- Operating effectively in ambiguity
- Demonstrating intentional apprenticeship
- Demonstrating strong business writing, as well as document development skills (including note taking and tailoring complex information) and structuring and formatting capabilities
- Establishing rapport and beginning to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Taking personal ownership to ensure customers are satisfied and rendering extra services when necessary
- Recognizing the differing needs of various stakeholder groups and understanding the importance of adjusting engagement approaches accordingly
- Managing and organizing large amounts of qualitative and quantitative data
- Applying knowledge of business terms and definitions, standard business or financial reports, and common business metrics
- Beginning to understand how organizations make decisions based on strategic, financial, and market considerations
We are passionate about helping executive teams break through their most critical challenges. As a Deloitte Greenhouse® Experience team member, you will have the opportunity to create bespoke, immersive, innovative, and impactful experiences (“labs”) for client teams across organizations and industries. Labs are powerful enablers for Deloitte teams to accelerate their relationships with key clients, and you will partner closely with Deloitte senior leaders to catalyze this relationship-building. You will be part of a group that strives to be the ultimate Team of Teams; one that is committed to the growth of all team members, to maintaining a customer-centric mindset, and to cultivating a culture that is fun and playful.
- Minimum of 2 years professional work experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Well-developed analytical skills - ability to synthesize group discussions into concise / concrete bullet points and help steer abstract dialogue into actionable themes
- Excellent presence, as well as strong writing and oral presentation skills
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Travel up to 30% (While 30% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Interest and experience with analytical methods and tools, including data visualization are desirable.
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to New York City and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $67,100 to $111,800.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?