Analyst, Commodity Management (Fresh Graduate)
Analyst, Commodity Management (Fresh Graduate) 2024
We use our in-depth knowledge of foreign and domestic markets to negotiate supplier agreements and contracts with optimum pricing and terms. We also harness our understanding of commodity qualities, transportation options, risk management and supply chain evaluation models to develop optimal commodity management strategies.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Analyst, Commodity Management on our Commodity Management Team in Bukit Mertajam, Penang.
What you’ll achieve
As a Analyst, Commodity Management, you will be responsible to develop and implements plans to support forecasted needs for supplier and/or commodities. You will employ knowledge of commodity qualities, transportation options, risk management and supply chain evaluation models to develop and implement optimal commodity management strategies.
• Drives alignment between Supplier roadmaps and Dell line of business roadmaps.
• Negotiates product cost and contracts as appropriate.
• Drives suppliers to improve their scorecard performance.
• Implements Dell initiatives with supply base as required.
• Identifies suppliers that provide relevant technology for products.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Operation Management or any related background. Able to join in Feb 2024
- Great communication in English and Mandarin (both written and spoken)
- Analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Detailed-orientated, data-driven and being analytical
- Organizational and planning skills to coordinate deliverables
- Strategic and long-range planning skills
- Price and cost analysis skills
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Application closing date: 31 March 2024
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.