Pricing When you’re operating in a competitive business environment, you need innovative pricing strategies. Our Pricing team is responsible for developing, implementing, and evaluating these strategies. We conduct research and competitive pricing analysis and monitor the ongoing business environment to ensure Dell Technologies maintains a competitive market position.
We have more than 140 interns working in various departments (marketing, finance, human resources, sales, information technology, data science, etc.) and we are looking for more enthusiasts to start their career at Dell.
Join us as a Pricing Intern on our Pricing team in Slovakia to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
- Contribute to effective execution and implementation of new pricing strategies, mainly focused on the List pricing side, e.g., you will be responsible end to end management of list pricing process for assigned group of components.
- Be involved in market & competitive data analysis, e.g., working with the team on competitive product matching, monitoring competitor prices for selected components to support pricing decisions.
- Be involved in business performance analytics, e.g., weekly tracking of key pricing performance indicators.
- Cooperate with internal stakeholders from various teams: marketing, finance, sales teams
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- you are a full-time University student (2nd-4th year)
- Advanced English language
- MS Excel skills (advanced skills are a plus)
- Pro-active communication and capability to present ideas and creative & constantly looking for new approaches/improvement
- Detailed oriented person with analytical skills, solid quantitative skills & capacity of making data driven decisions
Hourly salary: 5.50 EUR per working hour
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 15th December 2023
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.