Procurement Summer Intern (2024 Intake)
At Dell Technologies, our talented supply chain experts and benchmarked are supporting the company’s transformation strategy. With in-house supply chain training and development programs that enable our team members to build their careers with us, we’ve built an environment where our team members feel inspired and have the ability to succeed every day.
Our Global Operations Worldwide Procurement Organization is seeking Undergraduate Interns for our 2024 Summer Intern Program.
Join us as a Intern on our Global Operation Supply Chain team in Singapore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Interns work in group project for the Global Operations Worldwide Procurement Organization. All interns are expected to work alongside employees, interview stakeholders, prepare data, complete analysis, and present results/recommendations to management on specific summer projects.
Summer projects could exist in the following areas:
Procurement & Supply Chain
· Commodity & Supply Management
· Global Materials Management
· Understand Market and Dell demand trends and recommend supply strategy
What you’ll achieve
· Real-time data insights to understand the latest trend numbers and make decision
· Visual representation on spend and sourcing analysis
· Root cause analysis of demand deviation wow with visual representation
· Optimize procurement supplier allocation using optimization algorithms
· Build dashboard & visualization portals
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
· Pursuit of Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or applicable field
· Minimum 3.0/4.0 or 3.7/5.0 GPA
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills & ability to effectively work with all levels of the organization
· Solid knowledge in data visualization PowerBI, Tableau
· Prior work experience in Supply Chain or Data Analytics preferred
• Ability to communicate well with senior level team members
• Collaboration skills
• Data management
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Application closing date: 31 October 2023
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.