Senior Principal Software Engineer - AI ML Platform Engineering
Senior Principal Software Engineer - IT
Be a part of a team that’s ensuring Dell Technologies' product integrity and customer satisfaction. Our IT Software Engineering team turns business requirements into technology solutions by designing, coding and testing/debugging applications, as well as documenting procedures for use and constantly seeking quality improvements. .
Join us as a Senior Principal Software Engineer - IT on IT Software Engineering Team in Hyderabad / Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Sr. Principal Software Engineer, you will be part of DSX team that is spearheading Dell’s Digital Transformation with most advanced AI and ML technologies to help business units deliver improvements across our entire customer experience and optimize our business outcomes. We design and develop software and gen AI Solutions with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Lead changes in architectural direction, methodology or programming procedures, customer engagements, mentoring of developers, large projects that affect the organizations long-term goals and objectives
- Innovate through advanced research and development in the fields of Large Language Models (LLMs), Generative AI, Deep Learning, implementing, and fine-tuning architectures using frameworks like PyTorch and TensorFlow to tackle complex ML problems
- Utilize a range of applicable technologies (e.g SME level knowledge in programming languages, data structures & problem-solving skills other tools) for products used in local, networked, storage enhancements and/or new systems
- Participate in product development in all stages from planning and design to development, testing, deployment and documentation
- Define detailed workflows for corresponding use cases involved in Generative AI Projects and provide consulting and guidance to functions with developing strategic priorities and structure Business problems, including through business problem scoping workshops and driving documentation of as-is to be mapping
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
12 to 15 years of professional experience and knowledge of IT principles and applications programming
Experience in writing, documenting, and maintaining high quality code in Python and either of C# or Java
Experience with cloud-native computing, cloud platforms, microservices architecture, SQL, familiarity Database Technologies, modern DevOps, CI/CD Pipelines
SME level skill with Kubernetes, Container Orchestration, Docker, Functions
Experience in building a highly available, Kubernetes-based Data Science AI ecosystem using Gen AI and LLM
Who we are:
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Application closing date: 30 September 2023
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.