Software Senior Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior Software Engineer on our PowerFlex software development team in Bangalore.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Software Engineer on the PowerFlex development team, you will work on our next generation management and orchestration software. Designing and developing cloud native micro services to run on a Kubernetes platform.
- Create quality orchestration software that manages the PowerFlex systems.
- Work with product owners and engineering leads to understand use cases and features.
- Participate in design and implementation of product features and improvements, working with the team to coordinate development efforts.
- Design and code micro services per specification.
- Take part in the full software development life cycle including development, test, continuous delivery & support
- Support validation and end users on released versions
- Be an active member of an Agile team, collaboratively realizing features through development, test, and delivery
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- BS/MS Computer Science or related degree
- 6+ years of related experience
- Full-stack developer with experience in using languages like Java, with spring Framework for Java, or Python
- Good knowledge of operating systems; virtualization; firmware; databases; tools and utilities as applicable
- Experience working with one or more of the following: Postgres, Cassandra, Redis, MongoDB, Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of software architectures and applications
- Ruby, Python, Ansible
- Knowledge of cloud platforms or platform as a service such as Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, PCF, PKS
- Knowledge of messaging systems like RabbitMQ, Kafka
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Application closing date: 31 Oct 2023
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.