Inside Sales Representative
CGI – Payroll Services Centre (PSC) offers all-in-one cloud-based solution that simplifies Payroll and Human Capital Management. We are proud of our privileged relationships with clients, and their satisfaction rate is very high.
Every day, our members help thousands of customers pay their employees in different industries. In this role, you will contribute to the success of local businesses within a dynamic team, with over 600 professionals and more than 55,000 customers!
We are looking for a reliable and motivated individual. Are you ready to play a key role?
We are ready for you:
- Never stop learning: we offer a complete, ongoing and paid training on Canadian payroll;
- Work-life balance: a flexible weekday schedule.
- Work environment recognized as one of the best in the Canada (Great Place to Work certified);
- Employee Assistance Program, Health and Wellness program, comprehensive insurance coverage, financial assistance for your job-related studies;
- Career development supported by a professional development plan;
- Access to our Share Purchase Plan and Profit Participation Plan as of your first day with us;
- Benefits that fit your needs: Flexible insurance plan, telemedicine, and more!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
On a typical day, you will do the following:
- Ensure business development with existing clients by offering our complementary solutions for payroll and human resources management;
- Propose solutions/services tailored to the needs of customers, referred by customer service, using online and telephone demonstrations;
- Capture sales information required for monthly performance reporting and track leads and opportunities through a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool;
- Qualify prospects and ensure to present solutions and services tailored to their needs;
- Build customer loyalty through courtesy calls;
- Meet established annual personal performance targets and work with industry to achieve team goals;
- Participate in various solicitation and promotion initiatives.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 1-3 years of experience selling products and services by phone;
- Ability to work with individual and group sales objectives;
- Experience in negotiating and concluding commercial terms based on price and limits;
- Excellent oral and written English and French (bilingualism is essential);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, etc.);
- Knowledge of Payroll, Human Resources and Time Management (an asset).
Bilingualism (French and English) is required for this position due to the nature of the role requiring interaction with national and global clients.
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer Service & Support
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Something looks off?