Scrum Master TS/SCI clearance REQUIRED
CGI is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to act as a servant leader and coach for the Agile team. The Scrum Master will help remove impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement. The Scrum Master assists the Agile team in meeting their delivery goals and facilitates both team and program level events such as the Daily Stand-up, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo, and Retrospective while ensuring compliance with the program's processes.
The Scrum Master's responsibilities include ensuring that development teams follow scrum framework values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments.
To be successful as a Scrum Master, you should have a firm grasp of agile practices and the ability to effectively manage and mentor development teams. An outstanding Scrum Master should have excellent interpersonal, time management, and problem-solving skills.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Coach the Agile team and program through Agile/Scrum ceremonies
• Guide the team on how to maximize self-organization
• Ensure the team is self-organizing
• Assess the Agile Maturity of the team and coach the team to contribute to relentless improvement of the overall program
• Remove impediments and coach the team to remove impediments
• Build and maintain a high performing team by improving team dynamics and coaching the team in self-management
• Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
• Assist with internal and external communication, improve transparency, and radiating information
• Support the Product Owner in managing the team backlog and foster a healthy team dynamic with respect to priorities and scope
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) certification
• 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or in a similar role.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and conflict resolution skills
• Proven ability to balance concurrent activities.
• Strong knowledge and experience in software development in an Agile or SAFe environment • Ability to quickly build rapport and keep a positive and motivated team environment
• Top Secret SCI required, with ability to obtain CI Poly - TS/SCI with CI poly preferred
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set level, experience and training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $139,700 - $177,660.
- Requirement Management
- Data Cleansing
- Data Validation
- Earned Value Management
What you can expect from us:
Something looks off?