Lead Senior Full Stack Developer
CGI is in the top 5 largest global IT companies spread across 40 countries with endless opportunities to expand and grow. As a CGI Member, you have the opportunity to be a shareholder at CGI and join a family of over 90,000 members strong. Would you like to grow with an IT organization offering greater opportunity and challenge? Join the CGI team and get your career on the fast track!
CGI Federal is looking for a Lead Senior Full Stack Developer to help to modernize a widely used government portal providing a more robust search tool in a modern, user friendly interface. This role is key to leading a small agile development team in the design and development of a proof-of-concept and MVP unified search solution for our client. The Lead Senior Full Stack Developer must have at least five (5) years of previous cloud native development experience. The right candidate will be responsible for design, code, test, debug maintain and document client-side and server-side development.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for design, code, test, debug maintain and document client-side and server-side development
- Serve as the lead developer, providing subject matter expertise and troubleshooting support to other developers.
- Participate in agile ceremonies including daily stand-ups, backlog refinement meetings, sprint planning and retrospectives.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- At least 5 years of front and back end Cloud development experience.
- Active Microsoft Azure development certification
- Experience in utilizing cloud native services
- API development experience
- Experience developing search based solutions
- Agile development experience
- Experience developing solutions in a hybrid cloud environment
- Experience with 508 accessibility development
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level; experience and training; and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $94,500 – $181, 800.
- Azure Cognitive Services
- Azure Search
- Cloud Native Development
- Full Stack Development
What you can expect from us:
Something looks off?