Service Desk Lead Analyst
CGI India is looking for a Lead Analyst with experience in Technical Service Desk.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Monitor performance and coach members to continuously improve their technical skills and quality of service
• Coordinate with WFM to schedule training sessions, back-office activities and vacations
• Manage Timesheets assignments each week (PSA)
• Implement initiatives to improve member satisfaction and career progression
• Manage client escalations and client dissatisfaction
• Plan and implement procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiency
• Prepare and provide status, RCA and compliance reports
• Conduct regular Technical Coaching to L1 and L2, audit calls and tickets and document progress
Work experience required:
• Technical and customer service experience
• ITIL and/or SDI / HDI certification in incident management preferred
• Independently mange a team of Service Desk analysts to achieve SLAs
• Work in North American business hours and supervise a 24x7 operation, available for on-call support
• Collaborate with local and global teams, internal and external customers and service providers
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, in English; French an asset
• 3-5 years of experience in a technical contact center environment
• 2 years of Service level Management
• 3 years of Coaching & Performance Management
• 3 years of ITIL Incident Management
• 5 years of Technical Call Center / Customer Service / Problem Solving
• 3-5 Reporting and Analysis, Collaboration and Teamwork, Conflict Management
• Good overall technical knowledge in Windows troubleshooting, Outlook, MS office latest versions, Mobile Device Mgmt
• Working knowledge of various ticketing systems: ITSM, Remedy HD, Remedy AR, and Heat
• Experience in project management an asset
Required Qualifications To Be Successful In This Role
• At least 7+ years experience in Service Desk
• Bachelor Degree, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field
• Ability to analyze and synthesize situations
• Able to take decisions/initiatives
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal in English
• Must be comfortable working 3 days a week in in office
• Capacity for problem analysis and resolution
• Capable to learn by himself/herself and self-motivated
• Good interpersonal skills, intercultural, customer-oriented and good teamwork
- Customer Service & Support
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Something looks off?