• 6 to 8 years working experience on JAVA other open source technologies
• Strong Knowledge of object-oriented JAVA programming, Design Concepts & Design patterns, UML
• Good knowledge in Angular JS, React JS and Amber, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Cassandra, Elastic Search and MongoDB
• Strong knowledge of building the Java-based Build tools : Maven, Ant, Gradle
• Good experience of creating APIs and integrating third party APIs, RESTful services and JSON/SOAP.
• Optimizing performance for the modules written by himself and Team members
• Ability to think at a high level and see the big picture as well as the technical detail
• Experience in the developing and designing front-end web architecture with high-performance.
• Manage teams towards resolutions of technical issues during deployments/integrations with multiple stakeholders
• Good experience in implementation of Design Concepts, Patterns and Principles
• Solid knowledge of software development life cycle.
• Ability to engage with the client in technology discussions.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Full Stack Development
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Something looks off?