Senior Software Developer
CGI is looking for a talented and experienced Senior .NET developer with a passion for solving problems to join our team. At CGI, you'll do more than just sling code, you will solve challenging business and technical problems as a full-time consultant serving local, enterprise clients. You’ll be part of a team of smart, dedicated people like yourself and make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders. Tired of the same old thing? Take your talents to a world class consulting firm that inspires personal and professional growth and values your ideas.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
We are looking for a talented Senior .NET full stack developer to work on development of new features and support existing applications.
• Participate in the full software development life cycle from scoping, analysis, design, implementation, and quality assurance to delivery and support
•Lead on-site and remote team members in custom software development projects, assigning tasks, meeting with clients, and working with the Project Manager to ensure quality and on-time delivery
•Mentor new and junior team members
• Collaborate with team members to find better, more efficient ways of doing things
• Solve challenging business and technical problems to meet client needs
• Design and implement multi-tier software using the latest technologies, such as ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, SQL Server
• Be part of a fast-paced team providing leading IT solutions to local enterprise clients
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum 7 years of experience developing enterprise, full lifecycle solutions using .NET and relational databases
• Strong experience with building end-to-end web applications and web APIs
• Demonstrated ability to recognize business needs, analyze requests, recommend solid technical solutions, and lead in delivering the solution
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and relentless attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with a diverse group of clients, team members, managers, and subject matter experts (SME)
• Can-do attitude with an aptitude and proven record of rapidly learning new tools and technologies and achieving success
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $84,000 - $186,000.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Entity Framework
What you can expect from us:
Something looks off?