UX/UI Junior Consultant
CGI is looking for a UX/UI Junior Consultant to join our team in Lisbon.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Conducting user research and testing;
• Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs;
• Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software;
• Understand product specifications and user psychology;
• Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback;
• Create personas through user research and data;
• Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success;
• Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs;
• Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability);
• Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs;
• Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers;
• Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Communication Design, Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or similar;
• Knowledge of Design thinking and research;
• Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture;
• Proficient in Design software Knowledge (e.g. figma, zeplin and adobe tools);
• Problem-solving aptitude;
• Business ability to make good judgements and take quick decisions;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Strong team spirit;
- User Experience Design
- User Interface Analysis / CU
- User Interface Design
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Something looks off?