Business Functional Analyst
Looking to grow your Federal Financial ERP knowledge? CGI has a tremendous hybrid work location opportunity in Washington DC that involves interacting directly with clients to identify/resolve their various financial/procurement/reporting issues.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The individual will be involved in a variety of functional and business process tasks to meet the client objectives. This may include:
• Analyzing current business processes and system functionality to determine the best methods for meeting operational objectives
• Creating documentation, written policies, and standard operating procedures for distribution to all individuals involved in the migration process
• Leading configuration sessions and to-be process definition meetings with migrating organizations
• Testing system functionality and troubleshooting system errors
• Providing desk side support one on one to users as they complete work in Momentum
• Leading or supporting project meetings of system stakeholders to solicit and consolidate feedback on the system and business processes in use
• Additional tasks as necessary to meet customer objectives
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Strong familiarity with the organizations, roles, and systems involved in the federal financial management process
• Significant experience in implementation and or support of a federal ERP system (Momentum strongly preferred)
• Experience training novice/new users on a federal ERP system (Momentum strongly preferred).
• Experience and comfort facilitating meetings, training sessions, and group presentations
• Comfort presenting to senior leadership
• Strong writing skills and prior experience developing agendas, minutes, and presentation materials
• Demonstrated skills in the development/execution of SOPs, QRGs and step-by-steps using a Financial System
• Proficient in testing and documentation of Financial System functionality
• Strong analytic thinking skills
•Demonstrated Experience in CGI's Momentum ERP solution strongly preferred.
• Prior experience with Momentum
• Knowledge of SQL
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level; experience and training; and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $52,400- $100,900.
- Business Analysis
- Test Planning & Implementation
- User training
What you can expect from us:
Something looks off?