LA / Wintel
• Minimum 7 years of experience in remote infrastructure management
• 6+ years working experience on Windows 2012, 2016 and 2019
• 3+ years working experience in any of the virtualization platforms
• strong knowledge on Raid and Raid controller
• Responsible for resolving all technical incidents escalated by the L-2 team
• Analyze Change Request; review change requests with the client & stake holders; validate the information and execute - High complexity; Critical & Emergency Changes
•Strong knowledhe in Building MS Cluster and troubleshooting cluster related issues,
• Knowledge on Windows Infrastructure like AD, DHCP, DNS, DFS, CA, File Server, Print Server, Windows Teaming,
•Plan and participate in disaster recovery tests, experience in full system recovery and restoration
•Experience on designing Server infrastructure.
•Good knowledge on storage and networking which help to design server.
•Good control on windows command line tools and power shell/VB scripting.
•Working experience on Windows infrastructure services like FTP, Telnet, DNS and DHCP etc
•In-depth knowledge and experience on server security hardening with includes patching, antivirus, PKI infrastructure and IPSec encryptions.
•Good knowledge on Microsoft licensing for Servers, Terminal services etc
• Ability to handle and drive Incident Review bridges by identifying potential Problems; recommend solutions to be implemented
• Able to proactively provide assessment and improvement on current infrastructure
• Responsible for SLA compliance
• Should possess work experience on migration/upgradation projects
• Basic knowledge on scripting and automation
• Communicate effectively (verbal and written) and clearly within the team and with all the stakeholders Good knowledge on ITIL process
• Technical Certification a must on latest technologies (Windows/VMware/Cloud)
• Possess ITIL certification
• SOP Creation and identifying and implementing CSI plan.
•Knowledge on Patch Management tools like SCCM, Altris
• On call schedule and week end change schedule participation
• Ready to work at night shift (EST timezone) and flexible for other hours
- Remote Sensing
- Wintel/Windows Server
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Something looks off?