React JS and Node JS LA Developer:
Position / Job Description React JS and Node JS Developer:
Become part of an ERP solution development team catering for Retail
Candidate should have strong experience in React JS and Node JS.
In addition to this, we want the applicant to be:
• A team player with the high degree of taking strong ownership over tasks and assignments;
• Able to prove very good communication skills;
• Highly proficiency in English, both spoken and written
• A high degree of business acumen.
Job Role /
Your future duties & responsibilities Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop record and maintain web-based React JS and Node JS applications. Responsible to evaluate; design; develop and assist application systems.
- Provide technical related consultation plus expertise to all product managers as well as various staff members.
- Write technical as well as non-technical specifications along with record all procedures.
- Convey effectively with all task progress; evaluations; suggestions; schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Ensure to resolve identified issues related with React JS and Node JS development to different stakeholders.
- Prepare solutions with applicable tools to execute client-specific interfaces; workflows and data analysis libraries.
- Guide business decisions from technical perspective like performance; reliability; scalability and security.
- Write all clean object-oriented React JS and Node JS as well as efficient SQL and maintain as well as edit current web sites.
- Good written and verbal communication. Effectively articulate design requirements and specifications.
- Take full ownership of assigned work items. Ensure timely delivery of development tasks.
- Adhere to standard development work practices, follow code review checklist.
Required qualifications for this role:
Primary skills (must have skills)
• React JS
• Node JS
• Rest API using NodeJS
- RESTful (Rest-APIs)
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Something looks off?