Required Experience - 10 to 12 years
Location - BAN/CHN
To work as Solution Architect in digital technologies in the Energy and Utilities stream.
As a Solution Architect,
• Should have a minimum of 4 years as an Architect working on DevOps-implemented project
• Experience in writing design documents like Solution Definition, High-Level Design and LLD
• Solutions architects need to craft responses to RFIs and RFPs
• Able to do proof of concepts and transform them into opportunities
• Be proficient in setting up a DevOps environment to manage the Development process and Create an automated delivery pipeline
• Manage source control configuration and CI/CD Automation of the Deployment Pipeline
• Understanding of developing cloud-native microservices
• Understanding and knowledge of Implementing automated testing platforms, unit tests, and CICD
• Understanding and knowledge of code versioning tools, such as TFS, GitHub
• Should have experience in taking critical technical decisions where need to convince all other stakeholders
• Should have an experience in Agile development, Product based development will add an advantage
• To demonstrate a leadership mindset, solid operational experience and ability to design, solve and provide solutions for problems.
• Should have strong communication skills and knowledge of the latest technologies.
• Previous experience working on a 24x7 cloud or SaaS operation team.
• Capable of working independently or with minimal guidance
• Liaise with client, BA and PM, Developer and testers to address issues and provide technical support.
• Adhere to organizational policies at all times
• Be self-driven and look to learn continuously
• Ensure quality processes have adhered to organization & project standards.
• Technical skills: Experience in Azure Cloud, ETL and ELT tools like SSIS & ADF, reporting tools (SSRS,SSAS, SSIS), Power BI, and preferred
• Azure DevOps, Azure Cloud: 2 - 4 years
• SQL server, SSIS: 4-8 years
• Azure Data Factory
• SSAS, Power BI
- Azure DevOps
- SQL Server
- Azure Data Factory
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Something looks off?