.NET - Solution Architect( 8 Years to 10 Years)
Year of Exp: 8 Years to 10 Years
• Should be analytically very strong.
• Proactively suggest improvements, make changes, and handle any associated issues and incidents.
• Member must also work with the operation of our internal testing environments and support Business analysts and developers for simulating problems.
• Should be able to handle things independently and write scalable/ optimized code and has attention to Details.
• Self-driven with great technical interests, should be quick learner, should have attention to Details.
• Possess good communication skills and Client Interaction experience
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Actively participate in setting and communicate product technical roadmap.
• Building and integrating software modules aligned with product technical roadmap.
• Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with the architecture team to recommend solutions to improve it.
• Resolving technical problems as they arise with stakeholders: devops, techops, consultants.
• Create solution architecture proposals that should be used for communicating the proposed solution and aid developers to comply to functional and non-functional requirements.
• Providing supervision and guidance to development teams in Performance, Security as well as clean coding and quality.
• Continually researching current, emerging technologies, and proposing changes where needed.
• Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
• Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• .NET - Solution Architect.
• An experienced Angular and. net full stack application architect along with cloud expertise.
• 8+ years of technical experience with a minimum of 3 years in a Solution/Technical Architect Role.
• Should have Angular, Azure, and AWS cloud experience. Net, C#, ASP .NET MVC, .NET Core 3.1
• API Development, Design Pattern.
• Database concepts, SQL, NoSql experience/knowledge.
• Microservices architecture, Good to have monolithic to microservice migration knowledge.
• Strong knowledge in distributed caching.
• Hands on knowledge of Entity framework
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Something looks off?