NetSuite Functional NSPB Expert
Client facing collaborative role to help lead and implement NetSuite Planning and Budget “NSPB”. Works directly with client to understand overall business objectives to deliver NetSuite solutions. Expected to perform in a leadership role as a technology team member to help deliver value for our clients.
Duties and responsibilities
• Educate clients and team on NetSuite NSPB best practices
• Act as functional expert for client on NetSuite NSPB
• Consistently updates skills/knowledge and stays well versed on NSPB functionality
• Partner with clients on strategic roadmap with NetSuite as the center of business operations
• Actively participate in initiatives to improve leading practices
• Configure and customize NetSuite NSPB application based on client needs
• Collaborates with internal and external teams to help develop project plans
• Contributes to internal technical and functional knowledge share
• Ability to migrate and rationalize client’s data into a NetSuite NSPB consumable format
• Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with clients
• Supports in preparation of documents/diagrams functional and technical process flows to ensure optimization
• Preparation of scope documents resulting from prospects/clients’ requirements gathering sessions
• Problem solving skills to assess and troubleshoot issues
• Ensures information security protocols and practices are in place to protect unauthorized access and use of corporate data
• Helps service delivery teams to ensure the agreed-upon targets and standards are met
• Identifies and recommends opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness, and operational efficiencies for clients
• Effectively and proactively communicates risks to management and assists with the development of viable solutions to mitigate risk
Qualifications & Skills
• 5+ years of direct NetSuite implementation, upgrade, and support experience
• 5+ years of hands-on experience on end-to-end implementation cycles for NetSuite NSPB
• Experience facilitating requirement gathering, re-engineering, implementation, and maintenance of NSPB
• Experience leading NSPB engagements from start to finish both functionally and technically
• Experience with SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, Integrations, and Reporting
• Experience with data conversions, interfaces/integrations, reporting, and customizations to NetSuite applications
• Experience working in a global business environment
• Strong business skills and experience in accounting, finance or operations
• Peferred NetSuite SuiteFoundation or NetSuite Certified ERP Consultant certification, CPA
- Business Analysis
- Functional Architecture
- NetSuite SuiteFoundations Cert
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Something looks off?