As Product Manager, is the IT Lead responsible for managing an individual IT Product, working closely with the Product Owner in the business throughout the product lifecycle. Responsibilities include co-creating the product vision, executing discovery and customer research and ensuring delivery of the Product roadmap with the IT delivery organisation. The Product Manager will have full or partial accountability to manage relevant stakeholders, budget, resources, technology roadmap, strategic dependencies, execution, maintenance of the product and business alignment. As Product Line Manager (PLM), manages E2E IT delivery to serve business outcomes across single products or application portfolio. Owns an IT Product Line and is accountable for its strategy, design, development, enhancement, delivery, pricing and cost recovery. PLM leads the natural team and drives it towards business value. Next to this strategic element, the PLM can go deeper and deal with service and operations to safeguard the overall health of the product line. Is likely to face up to a more senior colleague who has full accountability for the business outcome. The PLM has an indirect interface to the IT Engineering Organisation for delivery capabilities and escalations. Portfolio scope is for a product or products used across multiple businesses or functions, or both. A medium level of change management is required. Has frequent exposure to and interaction with senior levels of business leadership (EC-2 and EC-3). Works independently with some managerial supervision. Delivers the work as assigned, applying the work procedures, frameworks. Guidance provided for those tasks where there is limited precedents available.
This role is based in Houston, Texas.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• As Product Manager, is the IT Lead responsible for managing an individual IT Product, working closely with the Product Owner in the business throughout the product lifecycle.
• Has full accountability to manage relevant stakeholders, budget, resources, technology roadmap, strategic dependencies, execution, maintenance of the product and business alignment.
• Portfolio scope is for a product used in a single LOB or function. The level of change management required is low.
• Collaborates across team(s) and has some exposure to and interaction with business leadership.
• Works independently under broad managerial supervision. Delivers the work as assigned, applying the work procedures and frameworks. Guidance is provided for those tasks where there are limited precedents available.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• xData Product Manager role is a hybrid role with initial focus on delivery accountability/project management skills as well as strong focus on roadmap development and management of overall xData program strategy.
• Co-creating the product vision, executing discovery and customer research and ensuring delivery of the Product roadmap with the IT delivery organization.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $74,600- $165,300.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
· Competitive base salaries
· Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
· 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
· Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
· Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
· Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Delivery Management
- Product Management
- Project Management
What you can expect from us:
Something looks off?