This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with a team of passionate technologists. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies. As a solution builder, you will be working to support the client’s mission and goals of building an enterprise analytics platform.
Due to the nature of the government contracts this position requires US Citizenship.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Future duties and responsibilities:
• Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities with the ability to support multiple work streams and drive assimilation of new techniques and solutions.
• Apply data and technical expertise in analysis, data mining and visualization of data using Business Intelligence tools and data development platforms.
• Evaluate data quality using SQL and data analysis techniques that improve client-reporting capabilities.
• Follow technology trends in data science and inform clients how this technology will benefit the future development platform.
• Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues.
• Understand data needs and construct data pipelines for automating and accelerating data preparation.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
An interim Secret clearance is required to begin working onsite with our client, and a Secret clearance must be maintained throughout the project duration. Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or STEM related discipline.
• 2-4 Years of Experience working on Analytics and Business Intelligence focused initiatives, preferably in a consulting capacity.
• 2-4 Years of Experience using Python, R, or other languages to build statistical models or analyze data.
• 2-4 Years of Experience in creating complex SQL queries and functions, data structures and strong analytical problem-solving skills.
• Experience working with various self-service business intelligence and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Business Objects, etc.
• Experience working in an Agile based environment.
• Strong technical and troubleshooting techniques.
“CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set level, experience and training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $80,000- 105,000.”
- Data Visualisation
- Statistical Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Something looks off?