Senior full stack Java Developer - SE/SSE
• Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies
• Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
• Strong technical lead to ensure the team performs well with high quality coding.
• Involves in thorough review of the artefacts developed by the team.
• Leads from the front, resolves any impediments the team runs into
• Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects.
• Develop application code and unit test in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services and Java technologies for the Application Development Center.
• Ensuring high performance
- Cloud Native Development
- Spring Boot
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Something looks off?